Family & Relationship Law
How we help
We understand that each person’s family law situation is different. We will listen to you to help you to resolve your family law issues and give you expert and efficient advice in plain English.
We will work with you towards reaching a settlement without the need to start a court case where appropriate.
We want you to resolve your case cost-effectively, and we offer a fixed fee service in some circumstances, such as when you’ve reached an agreement about property settlement, parenting and/or child support arrangements.
We have an Accredited Specialist in Family Law.
We have expertise in all areas of family and relationship law, including:
- Parenting issues
- Parenting arrangements
- Child abduction, recovery and relocation
- Financial issues
- Property settlement
- Financial disputes
- Superannuation splitting
- Financial Agreements (including prenuptial agreements)
- International issues
- Child support
- Child support agreements
- Court and tribunal representation
- Separation and divorce
- De facto relationships
- Same-sex relationships
- Surrogacy, donor agreements, co-parenting agreements and adoption
- Domestic violence
- Third parties (including corporate entities and grandparent applications)
Contact us on +61 (2) 9387 1399 or email@example.com to get help with your family law issue.