Terry Stern is an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury with decades of expertise in all areas of personal injury law and medical negligence.
Our legal services include:
- Birth Trauma Claims
- Stroke Claims
- Meningococcal and Infection Claims
- Medical Emergency Claims
- Hernia Repair Claims
- Dental Negligence
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Delayed Diagnosis of cancer, including cervical cancer, prostate cancer and breast cancer
- Claims against general practitioners, primarily for delayed diagnosis and failure to refer
- Psychiatric Injury Claims
- Injuries arising out of knee surgery
- Gymnasium and Sporting Injury Claims
- Compensation to Relatives Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Cycling Accident Claims
- Motorbike Accident Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Superannuation & Insurance Claims
- Workers Compensation
- Professional Negligence Claims
- No Win No Fee Guarantee
To find out more about how we can assist you, contact us to arrange an obligation-free initial consultation.
How much money will I receive for my claim?
No single claim is the same and therefore the amount of compensation will depend on the facts and circumstances of each case including specifics of the injury and future impact on your life, when and where you suffered the injury and the expertise of the solicitor you choose to represent you.
We provide a free assessment of your compensation claim.
Time limits are vital in injury cases, so ensure that you get legal advice as soon as possible.
Please complete the Personal Injury Form below so that we can give you an initial evaluation of your injury claim. The submission of information is for review only. Stern Law Solicitors is not agreeing to accept your case by reviewing this Form. Stern Law Solicitors is not your legal representative unless and until a written Costs Agreement and Costs Disclosure is signed by both you and a principal of the firm. The information you provide to us is for the purposes of obtaining advice and therefore we consider the information subject to the client-legal privilege, even before us agreeing to accept your case.